You have a question
Below are some situations with which we are happy to assist you. You can also contact us without obligation for other questions and situations. We are happy to assist you.
- The contract states that I can adjust using BDB indices. What index do I need for this?
- What is the best index for my project?
- Shall I opt for adjustment or buy-out within my project?
- What percentage shall I include in my budget for wage and price changes during the development process?
- How do I incorporate the indices in my contract?
- How can I predict the short-term and long-term risks of my indexation?
- How can I use indices for my tendering and purchasing issues?
- What is the impact of the price-sensitive components on my project and how do I deal with that?
Call or e-mail us and tell us about your project
Our data and indices can be used for resolving many issues and we can provide an appropriate solution whatever the issue may be. The only thing you need to do is to tell us something about the situation and the project. After all, the type of data or indices you need depends to a large extent on a number of factors. For example, the phase, scope, duration and composition of your project can influence the information you need. Please contact us without obligation for advice about which data or indices best match your issue and project.
Receive an appropriate solution
After we have discussed your situation and project, we advise which data or indices match your project. You can then purchase this information in various ways. We are happy to help you choose the option that best suits your situation. Finally, you can download the indices or data from www.mijnbdb.nl and get started right away.
After you have downloaded the relevant information you can still contact us if you have any questions, for example about implementing the data in your primary process, including the indices in your contract, handling the data or calculating using the indices.