BDB is the personal service provider that provides general and specific construction cost data that is tailored to the needs of the customer. BDB was founded in 1946 and has been the independent knowledge center in the field of construction (cost) data for more than 70 years. BDB has more than 100 years of indices, since 1914!
BDB specializes in researching, monitoring, managing and maintaining construction (cost) data for the residential, non-residential construction and ground, road and hydraulic engineering sectors. BDB provides you with reliable and up-to-date information in the field of construction (cost) data and cost developments for substantiating financial issues within the Dutch construction world. We can also provide strategic advice on questions about data and indexation.
BDB's information is available through subscriptions, one-off requests or custom solutions.
We are happy to provide you with the best and most economically advantageous solution for your financial construction issue. We put your information needs first and offer you a tailor-made solution. You will receive the index figures or data that match your project from us. With this solution you save 5% to 25%.
For a suitable solution, it is important to have an idea of, among other things, the phase, size, duration and composition of your project. With this information we can advise you which indices or data you need.
Below are some situations with which we are happy to assist you. You can also contact us without obligation for other questions and situations. We are happy to assist you.
- The contract states that I may settle with index figures from BDB. Which index do I need for this?
- Which index is best for my project?
- Shall I opt for adjustment or buy-out within my project?
- What percentage will I include in my budget for wage and price changes during the development process?
- How do I include the indices in my contract?
- How can I predict the risks of my indexation in the short and long term?
- How can I use indices for my tendering and purchasing issues?
- What is the impact of the price sensitive components on my project and how do I deal with this?
DNG VL has successfully audited BDB on its independence in the context of both the service to its customers and the associated data. DNV GL has stated that the integrity and the protection of interests meets the required standards.